Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
1 shot at Baltimore college, suspect in custody
Friday - 11/30/2012, 3:16pm EST
BALTIMORE (AP) - A suspect is in custody after a football player was shot on the campus of Morgan State University in Baltimore.
Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi says the shooting happened around 1 p.m. Friday near a residence hall. A spokesman for the university identified the victim as a football player and police say his injuries are not life-threatening.
Police also recovered a weapon.
A shooting on the campus in September also injured one person.
The historically black university has an enrollment of approximately 6,000.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)