Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
1 shot at Baltimore college, suspect in custody
Friday - 11/30/2012, 3:16pm EST
BALTIMORE (AP) - A suspect is in custody after a football player was shot on the campus of Morgan State University in Baltimore.
Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi says the shooting happened around 1 p.m. Friday near a residence hall. A spokesman for the university identified the victim as a football player and police say his injuries are not life-threatening.
Police also recovered a weapon.
A shooting on the campus in September also injured one person.
The historically black university has an enrollment of approximately 6,000.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)