Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
George H.W. Bush remains hospitalized
Tuesday - 12/4/2012, 12:01pm EST
HOUSTON (AP) - Former President George H.W. Bush is improving but remains in a Houston hospital for treatment of a stubborn bronchitis-related cough.
Methodist Hospital spokesman George Kovacik (Koe-vah'-check) said Tuesday the 88-year-old former president had a good day Monday but doctors are being "extra cautious and are in no hurry to send him home."
He's listed in stable condition.
Bush has been in the hospital since the day after Thanksgiving. The same illness put him in the hospital for about week in early November. It's described as not life-threatening but painful when the ex-president coughs.
Bush and his wife, Barbara, live in Houston during the winter. They spend summers at their home in Kennebunkport, Maine.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)