Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Photo gallery: Patriots crush Colts 59-24
Sunday - 11/18/2012, 7:43pm EST
(AP) - Here's a look of photos from Sunday's games which included Tom Brady tossing three touchdowns as the New England Patriots tied their single-game scoring record with a 59-24 rout of the Indianapolis Colts. Also, the New Orleans Saints got back to .500 with a 38-17 win over the Oakland Raiders and the Broncos defeated the Chargers 30-23.
In earlier action, Mark Sanchez helped the New York Jets end a three-game losing streak with a 27-13 victory over the St. Louis Rams. Robert Griffin III threw four touchdown passes, and the Washington Redskins broke a three-game losing streak with a 31-6 win over the skidding Philadelphia Eagles. Dan Bailey kicked a 38-yard field goal in overtime and Dallas overcame a critical fumble by Tony Romo that sparked a wild ending in the Cowboys' 23-20 victory against Cleveland.
Andy Dalton threw for 230 yards and accounted for three touchdowns as the Cincinnati Bengals beat the woeful Kansas City Chiefs 28-6. The Falcons managed to rally for a sloppy 23-19 win over the Arizona Cardinals, the Green Bay Packers come through with a 24-20 win over the Detroit Lions. The Buccaneers defeated the Panthers 27-21 in overtime and the Texans rallied to beat the Jaguars 43-37.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)