Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Car, school bus crash in Minn. kills at least 3
Saturday - 11/17/2012, 12:33am EST
INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, Minn. (AP) - At least three people are dead after a car collided head-on with a school bus in Minnesota.
Police say no children were on the bus during the fiery crash late Friday afternoon in Inver Grove Heights, just a few miles south of St. Paul.
Officers found both vehicles on fire when they arrived
Police say officers found at least three people dead in the car. The bus driver, who was the only person on the bus, was not hurt.
Inver Grove Heights police Lt. Sean Folmar says there were no survivors in the car. Names of the victims were not immediately released.
The wrecked car and bus were still at the scene Friday evening. Inver Grove Heights police and the Minnesota State Patrol are investigating.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)