Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Car, school bus crash in Minn. kills at least 3
Saturday - 11/17/2012, 12:33am EST
INVER GROVE HEIGHTS, Minn. (AP) - At least three people are dead after a car collided head-on with a school bus in Minnesota.
Police say no children were on the bus during the fiery crash late Friday afternoon in Inver Grove Heights, just a few miles south of St. Paul.
Officers found both vehicles on fire when they arrived
Police say officers found at least three people dead in the car. The bus driver, who was the only person on the bus, was not hurt.
Inver Grove Heights police Lt. Sean Folmar says there were no survivors in the car. Names of the victims were not immediately released.
The wrecked car and bus were still at the scene Friday evening. Inver Grove Heights police and the Minnesota State Patrol are investigating.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)