Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Nancy Kerrigan's brother to return to Mass. jail
Friday - 11/16/2012, 10:51pm EST
BOSTON (AP) - The brother of former Olympic figure skater Nancy Kerrigan is returning to a Massachusetts jail.
Local media outlets report that a Middlesex County judge ordered Mark Kerrigan back to jail on Friday for six more months for violating his probation.
Kerrigan was sentenced to 2 1/2 years after being convicted of assault and battery in connection with the 2010 death of his father. He was released early and placed on probation.
Kerrigan asked this summer to return to jail to finish out his sentence rather than adhere to his probation conditions, which included alcohol counseling.
His probation officer told the judge that Kerrigan tested positive for alcohol and marijuana. Kerrigan told the judge who agreed to his request, "I found the six months was far less an imposition than the two years of probation."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)