Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Nancy Kerrigan's brother to return to Mass. jail
Friday - 11/16/2012, 10:51pm EST
BOSTON (AP) - The brother of former Olympic figure skater Nancy Kerrigan is returning to a Massachusetts jail.
Local media outlets report that a Middlesex County judge ordered Mark Kerrigan back to jail on Friday for six more months for violating his probation.
Kerrigan was sentenced to 2 1/2 years after being convicted of assault and battery in connection with the 2010 death of his father. He was released early and placed on probation.
Kerrigan asked this summer to return to jail to finish out his sentence rather than adhere to his probation conditions, which included alcohol counseling.
His probation officer told the judge that Kerrigan tested positive for alcohol and marijuana. Kerrigan told the judge who agreed to his request, "I found the six months was far less an imposition than the two years of probation."
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)