Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Fact sheet: 2013 Honda Accord
Wednesday - 11/14/2012, 11:07am EST
(AP) - 2013 Honda Accord 4-Door Touring V-6
BASE PRICE: $21,680 for four-cylinder LX with manual; $22,480 for LX with CVT; $23,390 for Sport manual; $24,190 for Sport with CVT; $24,605 for EX manual; $25,405 for EX CVT; $27,995 for EX-L; $30,070 for EX-L V-6; $33,430 for Touring.
PRICE AS TESTED: $34,220.
TYPE: Front engine, front-wheel-drive, five-passenger, mid-size sedan.
ENGINE: 3.5-liter, single overhead cam V-6 with i-VTEC.
MILEAGE: 21 mpg (city), 34 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: NA.
LENGTH: 191.4 inches.
WHEELBASE: 109.3 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,559 pounds.
BUILT AT: Marysville, Ohio.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $790.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)