Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Fact sheet: 2013 Honda Accord
Wednesday - 11/14/2012, 11:07am EST
(AP) - 2013 Honda Accord 4-Door Touring V-6
BASE PRICE: $21,680 for four-cylinder LX with manual; $22,480 for LX with CVT; $23,390 for Sport manual; $24,190 for Sport with CVT; $24,605 for EX manual; $25,405 for EX CVT; $27,995 for EX-L; $30,070 for EX-L V-6; $33,430 for Touring.
PRICE AS TESTED: $34,220.
TYPE: Front engine, front-wheel-drive, five-passenger, mid-size sedan.
ENGINE: 3.5-liter, single overhead cam V-6 with i-VTEC.
MILEAGE: 21 mpg (city), 34 mpg (highway).
TOP SPEED: NA.
LENGTH: 191.4 inches.
WHEELBASE: 109.3 inches.
CURB WEIGHT: 3,559 pounds.
BUILT AT: Marysville, Ohio.
DESTINATION CHARGE: $790.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)