Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
RI man accused of shooting neighbor with flare gun
Wednesday - 11/14/2012, 9:04am EST
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - A Rhode Island man is accused of trying to settle an argument about noise by shooting his neighbor with a flare gun, setting his jacket on fire.
The Providence Journal reports ( http://bit.ly/W2udOE) that Mark Hitchner was arrested after he shot 59-year-old Joseph Motta in the neck with the gun.
The 49-year-old Hitchner told police he yelled at Motta about noise coming from his Providence apartment Monday evening. Police say Motta told Hitchner to "bring it on" and followed him into his apartment where Hitchner pulled out the flare gun.
Motta declined medical treatment.
Hitchner is charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. A phone number could not be found for Hitchner and it was not known if he's represented by a lawyer.
Information from: The Providence Journal, http://www.providencejournal.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)