Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Washington DC-bound plane escorted by military jet
Thursday - 11/8/2012, 11:51pm EST
DENVER (AP) - A United Airlines flight from Denver has landed safely in Washington, D.C., after its crew reported an emergency because a passenger began praying in an aisle.
KUSA-TV reports ( http://on9news.tv/RLS8NO) the plane was escorted by military jets after the crew declared the emergency. The plane landed Thursday at Dulles International Airport.
The Denver TV station reports that the crew made the decision because a male passenger started praying in the middle of an aisle.
United spokeswoman Megan McCarthy says a passenger wasn't following flight attendant instructions for landing.
Information from: KUSA-TV, http://www.9news.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)