Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Washington DC-bound plane escorted by military jet
Thursday - 11/8/2012, 11:51pm EST
DENVER (AP) - A United Airlines flight from Denver has landed safely in Washington, D.C., after its crew reported an emergency because a passenger began praying in an aisle.
KUSA-TV reports ( http://on9news.tv/RLS8NO) the plane was escorted by military jets after the crew declared the emergency. The plane landed Thursday at Dulles International Airport.
The Denver TV station reports that the crew made the decision because a male passenger started praying in the middle of an aisle.
United spokeswoman Megan McCarthy says a passenger wasn't following flight attendant instructions for landing.
Information from: KUSA-TV, http://www.9news.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)