Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
4th victim recovered in Fla. garage collapse
Thursday - 10/18/2012, 7:15pm EDT
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities say they've have recovered the body of a fourth victim in the Florida college parking garage collapse.
Miami-Dade County police said Thursday that workers have removed the body after locating it earlier this week deep in the unstable debris.
Investigators believe the victim is missing 53-year-old electrician Robert Budhoo. But the medical examiner must conclusively confirm his identity.
Three other workers were killed when part of the five-story garage collapsed last week at Miami Dade College's west campus. No students were injured and the garage was not yet open. Authorities have not yet determined what caused the collapse.
The campus is closed and students are attending classes at temporary locations.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)