Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
4th victim recovered in Fla. garage collapse
Thursday - 10/18/2012, 7:15pm EDT
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities say they've have recovered the body of a fourth victim in the Florida college parking garage collapse.
Miami-Dade County police said Thursday that workers have removed the body after locating it earlier this week deep in the unstable debris.
Investigators believe the victim is missing 53-year-old electrician Robert Budhoo. But the medical examiner must conclusively confirm his identity.
Three other workers were killed when part of the five-story garage collapsed last week at Miami Dade College's west campus. No students were injured and the garage was not yet open. Authorities have not yet determined what caused the collapse.
The campus is closed and students are attending classes at temporary locations.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)