Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
4th victim recovered in Fla. garage collapse
Thursday - 10/18/2012, 7:15pm EDT
MIAMI (AP) - Authorities say they've have recovered the body of a fourth victim in the Florida college parking garage collapse.
Miami-Dade County police said Thursday that workers have removed the body after locating it earlier this week deep in the unstable debris.
Investigators believe the victim is missing 53-year-old electrician Robert Budhoo. But the medical examiner must conclusively confirm his identity.
Three other workers were killed when part of the five-story garage collapsed last week at Miami Dade College's west campus. No students were injured and the garage was not yet open. Authorities have not yet determined what caused the collapse.
The campus is closed and students are attending classes at temporary locations.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)