Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Suit: Philly dancer's pole act injures groom-to-be
Friday - 10/5/2012, 7:45am EDT
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A lawsuit says that a bachelor party mishap at a Philadelphia strip club landed the groom-to-be in a hospital with a ruptured bladder.
The Philadelphia Daily News reported Friday ( http://bit.ly/QO69bU) that Patrick Gallagher had been invited to lie on the stage at the Penthouse Club as a dancer slid down a pole.
The lawsuit filed last week in state court alleges the woman landed with such force on Gallagher's abdomen that his bladder ruptured.
Gallagher, of Lansdale, needed surgery after sustaining the injury in November 2010.
The lawsuit accuses the club of negligence and seeks at least $50,000 for medical costs, pain, humiliation and mental anguish.
The Daily News was unable to reach the club's owner for comment. The Associated Press could not reach a club representative Friday morning.
Information from: Philadelphia Daily News, http://www.philly.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)