Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
2 adults fatally shot inside Alabama nightclub
Saturday - 12/22/2012, 3:33am EST
HOOVER, Ala. (AP) - A police captain says two people have been shot to death inside a nightclub in a suburb of Birmingham, Ala.
Hoover police Capt. Jim Coker tells Al.com ( http://bit.ly/UPLtlX) that the two people were pronounced dead at the scene. The shootings happened around 11:30 p.m. EST at Martini's nightclub in Hoover.
Few other details were immediately available in the investigation, which Coker says is in its early stages. He says both victims are adults but didn't say whether they are male or female.
Information from: The Birmingham News, http://www.al.com/birminghamnews
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)