Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
AP Source: Batman mask found at suspect apartment
Sunday - 7/22/2012, 10:43pm EDT
AURORA, Colo. (AP) - A law enforcement official says investigators have found a Batman mask inside the apartment of a man suspected of opening fire at a midnight premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises."
The official spoke to The Associated Press on Sunday on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the news media.
Authorities say they cleared dangerous materials from the apartment of 24-year-old James Holmes over the weekend after he allegedly set booby traps inside.
Holmes was arrested Friday after authorities say he set off gas canisters and shot unsuspecting movie-goers in an attack that killed 12 people and injured dozens of others.
Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates says it could take months to determine a motive and police are working with FBI behavioral analysts.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)