Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
AP Source: Batman mask found at suspect apartment
Sunday - 7/22/2012, 10:43pm EDT
AURORA, Colo. (AP) - A law enforcement official says investigators have found a Batman mask inside the apartment of a man suspected of opening fire at a midnight premiere of "The Dark Knight Rises."
The official spoke to The Associated Press on Sunday on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the news media.
Authorities say they cleared dangerous materials from the apartment of 24-year-old James Holmes over the weekend after he allegedly set booby traps inside.
Holmes was arrested Friday after authorities say he set off gas canisters and shot unsuspecting movie-goers in an attack that killed 12 people and injured dozens of others.
Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates says it could take months to determine a motive and police are working with FBI behavioral analysts.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)