Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Girl hiding in closet calls police about burglars
Tuesday - 7/10/2012, 9:15am EDT
FREMONT, Calif. (AP) - A 12-year-old girl hiding in a closet telephoned police about two burglars ransacking her Northern California home.
The San Jose Mercury News ( http://bit.ly/MehUVA) says officers arrived at the Fremont home in minutes, but the intruders had already left. There are no arrests.
The girl wasn't hurt.
Investigators say the girl's family had been moving into the home Monday afternoon, and she was alone when the burglars showed up.
The house was ransacked, but it's unclear what was taken.
Information from: San Jose (Calif.) Mercury News, http://www.mercurynews.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)