Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Girl hiding in closet calls police about burglars
Tuesday - 7/10/2012, 9:15am EDT
FREMONT, Calif. (AP) - A 12-year-old girl hiding in a closet telephoned police about two burglars ransacking her Northern California home.
The San Jose Mercury News ( http://bit.ly/MehUVA) says officers arrived at the Fremont home in minutes, but the intruders had already left. There are no arrests.
The girl wasn't hurt.
Investigators say the girl's family had been moving into the home Monday afternoon, and she was alone when the burglars showed up.
The house was ransacked, but it's unclear what was taken.
Information from: San Jose (Calif.) Mercury News, http://www.mercurynews.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)