Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
He's not Pauly D (But don't tell them that!)
Sunday - 7/8/2012, 11:24am EDT
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. (AP) - In Seaside Heights, the New Jersey beach community that gave the world MTV's "Jersey Shore, "GTL" no longer just stands for "gym, tan, laundry."
It also could mean "get the lookalike," at least when Michael Maldonado is around.
The New Yorker has the blowout hairdo, the gym-rat biceps, and the tan that makes you wonder: is it real or spray-on?
He's also got women swooning around him, and grandparents asking him to pose for photos _ all thinking he's Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio.
Maldonado repeatedly tells people, "I'm not Pauly," and he gets amused when they don't believe him.
He does, however, say he constantly meets women who think they might be going home with Pauly D.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)