Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
He's not Pauly D (But don't tell them that!)
Sunday - 7/8/2012, 11:24am EDT
SEASIDE HEIGHTS, N.J. (AP) - In Seaside Heights, the New Jersey beach community that gave the world MTV's "Jersey Shore, "GTL" no longer just stands for "gym, tan, laundry."
It also could mean "get the lookalike," at least when Michael Maldonado is around.
The New Yorker has the blowout hairdo, the gym-rat biceps, and the tan that makes you wonder: is it real or spray-on?
He's also got women swooning around him, and grandparents asking him to pose for photos _ all thinking he's Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio.
Maldonado repeatedly tells people, "I'm not Pauly," and he gets amused when they don't believe him.
He does, however, say he constantly meets women who think they might be going home with Pauly D.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)