Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Docs: Marine wife killed after refusing rough sex
Thursday - 8/30/2012, 10:08am EDT
SAN DIEGO (AP) - Investigators claim that a Marine's wife was killed after refusing to take part in sadomasochistic sex at a northern San Diego County home.
A judge on Wednesday released court documents, including search warrant affidavits.
In them, investigators say 22-year-old Brittany Killgore apparently didn't know about the sexual lifestyle of Marine Staff Sgt. Louis Perez when she accepted his invitation to a dinner cruise on April 13.
Investigators say they found an apparent "sex dungeon" along with whips, knives and sex toys at the Fallbrook home where Perez is accused of strangling Killgore.
The Camp Pendleton Marine and two women, Dorothy Maraglino and Jessica Lynn Lopez, have pleaded not guilty to murder.
Killgore had filed for divorce three days earlier from her husband, who was in Afghanistan.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)