Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Docs: Marine wife killed after refusing rough sex
Thursday - 8/30/2012, 10:08am EDT
SAN DIEGO (AP) - Investigators claim that a Marine's wife was killed after refusing to take part in sadomasochistic sex at a northern San Diego County home.
A judge on Wednesday released court documents, including search warrant affidavits.
In them, investigators say 22-year-old Brittany Killgore apparently didn't know about the sexual lifestyle of Marine Staff Sgt. Louis Perez when she accepted his invitation to a dinner cruise on April 13.
Investigators say they found an apparent "sex dungeon" along with whips, knives and sex toys at the Fallbrook home where Perez is accused of strangling Killgore.
The Camp Pendleton Marine and two women, Dorothy Maraglino and Jessica Lynn Lopez, have pleaded not guilty to murder.
Killgore had filed for divorce three days earlier from her husband, who was in Afghanistan.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)