Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Quotations of the day
Friday - 1/18/2013, 2:42am EST
(AP) - "I'm a flawed character." _ Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong, admitting during a TV interview after years of denials that he used performance-enhancing drugs to capture seven Tour de France titles.
"An important number of hostages were freed and an important number of terrorists were eliminated." _ Mohand Said Oubelaid, Algeria's communications minister, after a military raid on a gas plant in the Sahara targeting al-Qaida-linked militants holding dozens of captives. The death toll from the raid remains unclear.
"There wasn't a subject my mother wouldn't take on." _ Jeanne Phillips, daughter of Pauline Friedman Phillips, better known as "Dear Abby." The venerable advice columnist died this week at age 94.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)