Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Quotations of the day
Friday - 1/18/2013, 2:42am EST
(AP) - "I'm a flawed character." _ Disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong, admitting during a TV interview after years of denials that he used performance-enhancing drugs to capture seven Tour de France titles.
"An important number of hostages were freed and an important number of terrorists were eliminated." _ Mohand Said Oubelaid, Algeria's communications minister, after a military raid on a gas plant in the Sahara targeting al-Qaida-linked militants holding dozens of captives. The death toll from the raid remains unclear.
"There wasn't a subject my mother wouldn't take on." _ Jeanne Phillips, daughter of Pauline Friedman Phillips, better known as "Dear Abby." The venerable advice columnist died this week at age 94.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)