Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
10 Things to Know for Monday
Monday - 2/4/2013, 6:09am EST
(AP) - Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. SUPER BOWL BLACKOUT SHUTS DOWN THE BIG GAME
The 34-minute outage caused by an "abnormality" in the Superdome's power system plunged the stadium into darkness and cut off announcers' mikes.
2. RAVENS HOLD OFF 49ERS COMEBACK, 34-31
San Francisco scored 25 points after the lights came back on, but John Harbaugh's defense held off his little brother's team to give Baltimore the title.
3. DEADLY TOUR BUS CRASH IN CALIFORNIA MOUNTAINS
Eight people are killed and dozens injured when the bus crashed with a pickup truck.
4. A KING BURIED UNDERNEATH A PARKING LOT
Scientists say the bones found in central England belong to King Richard III, whose remains have been missing for centuries.
5. LOOKING FOR A MOTIVE IN DEATH OF FORMER SEAL
Texas sheriff says the man accused of shooting `American Sniper' Chris Kyle was a veteran who may have been suffering mental illness.
6. STUDY FINDS SKEWED VERSION OF ISRAEL-PALESTINIAN STORY
Researchers say Israeli and Palestinian schoolbooks present one-sided narratives of the conflict and tend to ignore the other side.
7. OBAMA PUSHES GUN VIOLENCE PROPOSALS
The president travels to Minnesota today for his first appearance outside Washington to promote gun control.
8. HOW KOCH IS FULFILLING WISH TO STAY IN MANHATTAN, `EVEN WHEN I'M GONE'
The former New York mayor will be buried in Trinity Church Cemetery, where he bought a plot in 2008, when space was still available.
9. SEX, BABIES, CUTE ANIMALS DOMINATE ADS
With 111 million in U.S. tuning in for NFL championship, commercials that caused a stir included Godaddy.com's extended kiss and Coke's desert chase.
10. FOCUS ON DANCING, NOT LIP-SYNCHING AT HALFTIME SHOW
Beyonce delivered a dance-heavy performance with cameos from her former Destiny's Child partners.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)