Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
NYC 9/11 memorial surpasses 4 million visitors
Thursday - 8/9/2012, 4:26pm EDT
NEW YORK (AP) - More than 4 million people have visited the Sept. 11 memorial at the World Trade Center since it opened last summer on the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks.
The National September 11 Memorial & Museum announced the milestone Thursday.
The nonprofit foundation says visitors have come from all 50 states and 170 countries to see the two giant reflecting pools ringed by waterfalls that make up the memorial.
Memorial President Joe Daniels says all those visitors are helping to preserve the memory of those who died.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)