Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Tour bus crashes in Pa.; serious injuries reported
Saturday - 3/16/2013, 10:38am EDT
CARLISLE, Pa. (AP) - Authorities say a tour bus has crashed on a freeway in central Pennsylvania, and serious injuries have been reported.
Megan Silverstram of the Cumberland County public safety department says the crash in the eastbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike was reported just before 9 a.m. Saturday.
She says there are reports of multiple injuries, including that some are serious.
Photos from the scene show the bus upright on the side of the road, part of its left side shorn off, though it's not clear whether that was from impact or emergency workers attempting to reach people inside the bus. At least one person was wheeled away in a stretcher.
Silverstram says it's unclear how many people were aboard, where the bus came from or where it was going.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)