Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Tour bus crashes in Pa.; serious injuries reported
Saturday - 3/16/2013, 10:38am EDT
CARLISLE, Pa. (AP) - Authorities say a tour bus has crashed on a freeway in central Pennsylvania, and serious injuries have been reported.
Megan Silverstram of the Cumberland County public safety department says the crash in the eastbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike was reported just before 9 a.m. Saturday.
She says there are reports of multiple injuries, including that some are serious.
Photos from the scene show the bus upright on the side of the road, part of its left side shorn off, though it's not clear whether that was from impact or emergency workers attempting to reach people inside the bus. At least one person was wheeled away in a stretcher.
Silverstram says it's unclear how many people were aboard, where the bus came from or where it was going.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)