Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Authorities: Passenger diverts flight to Denver
Saturday - 8/25/2012, 9:11pm EDT
DENVER (AP) - Authorities say the second flight in a week to be diverted to Denver because of an unruly passenger has landed at Denver International Airport.
The Denver Post reports (bit.ly/Pdo0gg) United Airlines flight 734 from San Francisco to Chicago landed safely at about 10:15 a.m. Saturday.
Airport spokeswoman Jenny Schiavone says she doesn't know what kind of disturbance was caused.
She says the plane left Denver bound for Chicago at about 11:15 a.m.
Late last Sunday, a JetBlue flight from New York to Los Angeles was diverted to Denver after authorities say a Chicago man groped a pregnant woman and ignored a flight attendant's instructions.
On Friday, a federal judge in Denver set an Oct. 15 trial date for 32-year-old Marcus Covington and ordered that he be held without bond.
A grand jury indicted Covington on charges of interference with a flight attendant and abusive sexual contact on an aircraft.
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)