Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Tagliani gets Indy 500 ride with Sarah Fisher
Thursday - 3/13/2014, 2:38pm EDT
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Alex Tagliani will drive a second entry in the Indianapolis 500 for Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing.
The 2011 pole sitter will join Fisher's full-time IndyCar driver, Josef Newgarden, in a two-car lineup announced Thursday.
Tagliani will drive the No. 68 Honda.
Tagliani was the 2009 Indy 500 top rookie with an 11th-place finish. Two years later, he became the only Canadian driver to win the pole.
Tagliani has five career starts in the 500. His best finish was 10th in 2010. He has started in the first two rows twice, on the pole in 2011 and fifth in 2010, and has led 23 total laps.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.