Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Panthers WR Smith active, 49ers CB Rogers out
Sunday - 1/12/2014, 8:28pm EST
AP Sports Writer
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith is active and running back Jonathan Stewart is out for Carolina's NFC divisional playoff game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Smith won't have to face 49ers cornerback Carlos Rogers, who is out again Sunday with a hamstring injury.
Smith had been listed as questionable on the injury report with a sprained ligament in his left knee. He said this week he expected to play but admitted he wasn't close to 100 percent.
Stewart was also listed as questionable with a torn medial collateral ligament and said earlier in the week he expected to play, so his deactivation was a bit of a surprise.
Stewart has now missed four straight games.
Starting defensive tackle Colin Cole (leg) is active for the Panthers.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.