Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Chili Peppers to join Bruno Mars at Super Bowl
Sunday - 1/12/2014, 10:22am EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- Bruno Mars will have help from the Red Hot Chili Peppers when he performs at the Super Bowl next month.
Mars announced Saturday that the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers will join him as part of his halftime show.
Super Bowl halftime performers often have collaborators. Last year, Beyonce had Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams from her Destiny's Child days join her onstage, and two years ago Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. joined Madonna for her halftime show.
Mars was named Billboard's 2013 artist of the year. His hits include the No. 1 song "When I Was Your Man" and his Grammy-nominated sophomore album, "Unorthodox Jukebox," has sold almost 2 million copies.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.