Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Jury selection continues in ex-NFL player's case
Friday - 1/10/2014, 8:40pm EST
DALLAS (AP) -- A jury has been seated for the trial of former Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent, who's accused of killing a practice squad player in a drunken-driving wreck.
Attorneys selected the jury of Dallas County residents on Friday after two days of questioning. Opening statements in the case are scheduled for Monday.
Brent is charged with intoxication manslaughter in the December 2012 death of Jerry Brown in a fatal crash. Police in the Dallas suburb of Irving say Brent was driving with a blood-alcohol level more than twice the legal limit.
If convicted of intoxication manslaughter or manslaughter, Brent could face 20 years in prison. He could also get probation.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.