Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
'Major announcement' expected on Penn State coach
Friday - 1/10/2014, 6:20pm EST
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) -- Penn State's search for a new football coach might be over.
University officials are summoning reporters who cover the team to Beaver Stadium for what it calls a "major announcement" Saturday afternoon.
Penn State has been talking with Vanderbilt coach James Franklin. Franklin is reportedly expected to be the successor to Bill O'Brien, who left for the NFL. Vanderbilt officials said Thursday night Franklin hadn't made a decision.
Penn State President Rodney Erickson and athletic director Dave Joyner are to attend the news conference.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.