Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
'Major announcement' expected on Penn State coach
Friday - 1/10/2014, 6:20pm EST
STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) -- Penn State's search for a new football coach might be over.
University officials are summoning reporters who cover the team to Beaver Stadium for what it calls a "major announcement" Saturday afternoon.
Penn State has been talking with Vanderbilt coach James Franklin. Franklin is reportedly expected to be the successor to Bill O'Brien, who left for the NFL. Vanderbilt officials said Thursday night Franklin hadn't made a decision.
Penn State President Rodney Erickson and athletic director Dave Joyner are to attend the news conference.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.