Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Black Keys to perform Super Bowl week in New York
Wednesday - 1/8/2014, 7:00am EST
NEW YORK (AP) -- The Black Keys, John Legend and Band of Horses are joining with sports celebrities and Citi for a series of special evenings leading up to the Super Bowl.
The musicians will perform special concerts for Citi cardholders, and sports stars like Hall of Fame members Jerry Rice and Mike Ditka and New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning will be interviewed during the run of Evenings With Legends from Jan. 29-31.
Citi also will put on a youth football camp hosted by Garth Brooks and Giants defensive end Justin Tuck.
The performers join a growing list of musicians scheduled to play in and around the Feb. 4 Super Bowl, including Bruno Mars, Foo Fighters, The Roots and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.