Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Jets' Kerley, McIntyre downgraded, out vs Ravens
Saturday - 11/23/2013, 10:10pm EST
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) -- The New York Jets have downgraded wide receiver Jeremy Kerley and linebacker Garrett McIntyre from doubtful to out for the team's game against the Ravens at Baltimore.
The Jets made the announcement, which was expected, on Saturday. Both players were limited in practice Friday, and coach Rex Ryan did not expect them to be able to play Sunday.
Kerley, the team's leading receiver, dislocated his left elbow against New Orleans on Nov. 3. He had a brace on his elbow during practice this week, but could catch only with his right hand while wearing a red no-contact jersey.
McIntyre injured a knee, also against the Saints.
Every other player on the injury report was listed as probable, including wide receiver Santonio Holmes (hamstring) and tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. (knee).
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.