Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Wizards not sure how long until Porter practices
Saturday - 11/23/2013, 7:50pm EST
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Washington Wizards coach Randy Wittman is not sure when first-round draft pick Otto Porter will be able to play -- or even practice with his teammates.
Porter has been sidelined since the start of training camp with a right hip flexor injury. He was the No. 3 overall choice in the NBA draft after being an All-American at Georgetown.
Before Washington's game against the New York Knicks on Saturday night, Wittman says: "When is that day going to be when he steps on the practice court? I still don't know."
Wittman adds, however, that Porter is "doing more and more stuff individually."
There "was never a setback" for Porter, Wittman says, noting a hip injury is one that "different people heal differently from."
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.