Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Short earns 1 of 5 cards for Champions Tour
Saturday - 11/23/2013, 4:29pm EST
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) -- Wes Short Jr. earned one of five Champions Tour cards for next season in his first attempt at the 50-and-older circuit.
Short turns 50 on Dec. 4. He closed with 68 to tie the Champions Tour Q-school record at 20-under 264. He earned $30,000 for his five-shot victory over Mike Reid and Jim Rutledge of Canada. Rutledge started the final round outside the top 12 and closed with a 65 in rainy conditions at the TPC Scottsdale to earn his card.
The final two spots were decided in a playoff Saturday morning because of the rain.
Scott Dunlap and Jeff Hart each made par on the first playoff hole to get full exempt status for 2014 season.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.