Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Coach Piatti dumps Gasquet at ATP Finals
Saturday - 11/9/2013, 6:45pm EST
LONDON (AP) -- Richard Gasquet found out on the eve of his final match at the ATP World Tour Finals that coach Riccardo Piatti decided to end their partnership without further notice.
Gasquet, who lost his final round-robin match at the year-end tournament to Novak Djokovic on Saturday, said Piatti abruptly told him he was leaving after more than two years working together.
Gasquet, who won three titles this season and reached the semifinals at the U.S. Open, did not elaborate on his coach's decision, saying it was for Piatti to explain his reasons.
Gasquet will keep working with part-time coach Sebastien Grosjean until he finds a replacement for Piatti.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.