Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ovechkin to miss second straight game
Saturday - 11/2/2013, 8:30pm EDT
WASHINGTON, D.C. (AP) -- Washington forward Alex Ovechkin will miss his second straight game with an upper-body injury when the Capitals play the Florida Panthers.
Ovechkin, who missed Friday's 7-0 victory at the Philadelphia Flyers, was hurt in Monday's loss at Vancouver when he slammed head-first into the goalie net.
The Capitals have not revealed the extent of Ovechkin's injury, other than to say it is not a concussion.
Entering Saturday, Ovechkin was tied for second in the NHL with 10 goals.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.