Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ovechkin to miss second straight game
Saturday - 11/2/2013, 8:30pm EDT
WASHINGTON, D.C. (AP) -- Washington forward Alex Ovechkin will miss his second straight game with an upper-body injury when the Capitals play the Florida Panthers.
Ovechkin, who missed Friday's 7-0 victory at the Philadelphia Flyers, was hurt in Monday's loss at Vancouver when he slammed head-first into the goalie net.
The Capitals have not revealed the extent of Ovechkin's injury, other than to say it is not a concussion.
Entering Saturday, Ovechkin was tied for second in the NHL with 10 goals.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.