Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Ovechkin to miss second straight game
Saturday - 11/2/2013, 8:30pm EDT
WASHINGTON, D.C. (AP) -- Washington forward Alex Ovechkin will miss his second straight game with an upper-body injury when the Capitals play the Florida Panthers.
Ovechkin, who missed Friday's 7-0 victory at the Philadelphia Flyers, was hurt in Monday's loss at Vancouver when he slammed head-first into the goalie net.
The Capitals have not revealed the extent of Ovechkin's injury, other than to say it is not a concussion.
Entering Saturday, Ovechkin was tied for second in the NHL with 10 goals.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.