Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Ferrer stuns Nadal in semifinal of Paris Masters
Saturday - 11/2/2013, 4:42pm EDT
PARIS (AP) -- David Ferrer stunned top-seeded Rafael Nadal 6-3, 7-5 Saturday and will face Novak Djokovic in the final of the Paris Masters.
Earlier, Djokovic won his 16th straight match by rallying from a set and a break down to defeat Roger Federer 4-6, 6-3, 6-2.
In the second semifinal, Ferrer broke for a 3-1 lead and went a set up with a low forehand volley. He then capitalized on a wide forehand from Nadal to lead 2-1 in the second set.
The defending champion saved five break points in that set but failed to serve out the match at 5-4, allowing Nadal to break back.
Nadal gave Ferrer another chance as he hit a forehand long to drop serve. Ferrer went on to seal the victory with a forehand winner.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.