Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Dyson withdraws from the Turkish Open
Saturday - 11/2/2013, 12:10am EDT
ANTALYA, Turkey (AP) -- Simon Dyson of England has withdrawn from the Turkish Open next week as he waits for a disciplinary hearing.
Dyson is No. 68 in the Race to Dubai. The top 60 advance to the European Tour's season finale in Dubai, so Dyson's season is over.
He was disqualified from the BMW Masters last week for tamping down the green in direct line of his short par putt in the second round. He was disqualified for not adding the two-stroke penalty to his score. Dyson was tied for second at the time.
The European Tour has ordered a disciplinary hearing by the end of the month for Dyson. If found to be in serious breach of the conduct code, penalties range from a reprimand to a fine to a suspension.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.