Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Browns QB Brian Hoyer injures knee vs. Bills
Thursday - 10/3/2013, 11:00pm EDT
AP Sports Writer
CLEVELAND (AP) -- Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer injured his right knee in the first quarter against the Buffalo Bills on Thursday night.
After being flushed from the pocket, Hoyer gained 11 yards on a run before he got his leg caught underneath while being tackled. He stayed down for several moments before he was helped to a trainer's table and then limped to the locker room under his own power for tests and treatment.
Hoyer has won two straight starts since replacing Brandon Weeden as Cleveland's starter. A lifelong Browns fans, Hoyer was trying to become the first QB in team history to win his first three starts.
Weeden, who started Cleveland's first two games, replaced Hoyer and threw a pair of incompletions.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.