Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Gonzalez leaves start with groin strain
Sunday - 9/15/2013, 5:10pm EDT
TORONTO (AP) -- Orioles right-hander Miguel Gonzalez left Sunday's game against the Blue Jays in the sixth inning after suffering a strained right groin.
Manager Buck Showalter and trainer Richie Bancells came to the mound after Gonzalez struck out Adam Lind looking to begin the sixth. After a brief conversation, Gonzalez walked off and was replaced by rookie Kevin Gausman.
Gonzalez allowed one run, a solo homer by Lind in the second, and six hits in 5 1-3 innings. He walked none and struck out three.
Gonzalez, who is in his second season with Baltimore, came in 9-7 with a 4.00 ERA in 25 starts.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.