Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Gonzalez leaves start with groin strain
Sunday - 9/15/2013, 5:10pm EDT
TORONTO (AP) -- Orioles right-hander Miguel Gonzalez left Sunday's game against the Blue Jays in the sixth inning after suffering a strained right groin.
Manager Buck Showalter and trainer Richie Bancells came to the mound after Gonzalez struck out Adam Lind looking to begin the sixth. After a brief conversation, Gonzalez walked off and was replaced by rookie Kevin Gausman.
Gonzalez allowed one run, a solo homer by Lind in the second, and six hits in 5 1-3 innings. He walked none and struck out three.
Gonzalez, who is in his second season with Baltimore, came in 9-7 with a 4.00 ERA in 25 starts.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.