Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Gonzalez leaves start with groin strain
Sunday - 9/15/2013, 5:10pm EDT
TORONTO (AP) -- Orioles right-hander Miguel Gonzalez left Sunday's game against the Blue Jays in the sixth inning after suffering a strained right groin.
Manager Buck Showalter and trainer Richie Bancells came to the mound after Gonzalez struck out Adam Lind looking to begin the sixth. After a brief conversation, Gonzalez walked off and was replaced by rookie Kevin Gausman.
Gonzalez allowed one run, a solo homer by Lind in the second, and six hits in 5 1-3 innings. He walked none and struck out three.
Gonzalez, who is in his second season with Baltimore, came in 9-7 with a 4.00 ERA in 25 starts.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.