Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Nicolas Mahut gets wild card for Wimbledon
Wednesday - 6/12/2013, 10:24am EDT
LONDON (AP) -- Nicolas Mahut, loser of the longest match in tennis history, has been granted a wild card for Wimbledon.
The French player lost 70-68 in the fifth set to John Isner in a first-round Wimbledon match three years ago that stretched over three days.
Mahut received a wild card entry Wednesday for the tournament starting June 24.
Mahut and fellow Frenchman Michael Llodra lost in the French Open doubles final last week to Mike and Bob Bryan.
Also receiving wild cards were Australia's Matthew Ebden, who won the mixed doubles title at the Australian Open in January with Jarmila Gajdosova, and Germany's Andrea Petkovic.
Other wild cards will be announced in the coming days.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.