Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Jets' Goodson declines to discuss drug, gun case
Wednesday - 6/12/2013, 10:10am EDT
MORRISTOWN, N.J. (AP) -- Prosecutors in New Jersey are sending the drug and weapons case against New York Jets running back Mike Goodson to a grand jury.
Goodson made a brief appearance in court in Morristown on Wednesday. He and his attorney declined to comment afterward.
Goodson and a friend were arrested last month after they were found in a car stopped on Interstate 80. The men were charged with marijuana possession, possession of drug paraphernalia and weapons offenses. Police say they found a .45-caliber semi-automatic handgun and a hollow-point bullet in the vehicle.
The 25-year-old has pleaded not guilty and has taken part in some preseason practices with the Jets.
Assistant Morris County Prosecutor Peter Foy says no plea deal is on the table.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.