Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Arizona State football player accused of assault
Tuesday - 6/11/2013, 8:50pm EDT
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) -- Authorities say an Arizona State University football player has been arrested in connection with a sexual assault.
Tempe police said Tuesday that Andres Rafael Garcia is being held on suspicion of two counts of sexual assault and one count of assault/domestic violence.
The 22-year-old defensive back was arrested late Sunday after police say he got involved in an argument with a 21-year-old woman he knew. It allegedly escalated into a physical assault.
Garcia is accused of shoving the woman backward into a wall, knocking her unconscious. Authorities say he then sexually assaulted the woman.
ASU officials say Garcia has been dismissed from the football team. He joined the Sun Devils last season as a non-scholarship player.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.