Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Odom starts for Griffin in Game 6 vs Grizzlies
Friday - 5/3/2013, 9:37pm EDT
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -- Blake Griffin's sprained right ankle is hurting enough that he didn't start Game 6 for the Los Angeles Clippers against the Memphis Grizzlies, though he is active and on the bench.
Griffin was limping after the shootaround and moved slowly as he shot jumpers in warmups testing his ankle Friday night. Coach Vinny Del Negro started Lamar Odom instead in a must-win game for the Clippers to avoid elimination with Memphis leading 3-2.
The Clippers forward sprained his ankle Monday and couldn't finish Tuesday night's 103-93 loss to Memphis. Griffin started 80 games during the regular season.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.