Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Crosby to return for Game 2 against Islanders
Friday - 5/3/2013, 10:04pm EDT
PITTSBURGH (AP) -- It's game on for Sidney Crosby.
The Penguins' star says he will play Friday night in Game 2 of the playoff series with the New York Islanders after missing more than a month with a broken jaw. Crosby skated with usual linemates Pascal Dupuis and Chris Kuntiz on Friday morning and expects to be in the lineup as Pittsburgh tries to go up 2-0 in the best-of-seven series.
Crosby underwent a series of dental procedures after taking a shot to the face against New York on March 30. He returned to practice nearly two weeks ago and will wear a protective cage as an additional safety measure.
While Crosby will return, Pittsburgh forward James Neal is likely out after leaving Pittsburgh's 5-0 romp in Game 1 with an undisclosed injury.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.