Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Crosby to return for Game 2 against Islanders
Friday - 5/3/2013, 10:04pm EDT
PITTSBURGH (AP) -- It's game on for Sidney Crosby.
The Penguins' star says he will play Friday night in Game 2 of the playoff series with the New York Islanders after missing more than a month with a broken jaw. Crosby skated with usual linemates Pascal Dupuis and Chris Kuntiz on Friday morning and expects to be in the lineup as Pittsburgh tries to go up 2-0 in the best-of-seven series.
Crosby underwent a series of dental procedures after taking a shot to the face against New York on March 30. He returned to practice nearly two weeks ago and will wear a protective cage as an additional safety measure.
While Crosby will return, Pittsburgh forward James Neal is likely out after leaving Pittsburgh's 5-0 romp in Game 1 with an undisclosed injury.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.