Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ravens take CB Marc Anthony in 7th round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 8:30pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have taken cornerback Marc Anthony in the seventh round of the NFL draft.
Anthony, who played at California, was taken at No. 247 overall -- the team's fourth and final compensatory pick.
Earlier in the seventh round, the Super Bowl champions selected Elon wide receiver Aaron Mellette, a 6-foot, 217-pounder who scored 18 touchdowns last season.
Baltimore's first pick Saturday was Ohio State defensive end John Simon in the fourth round. Harvard fullback Kyle Juszczyk was picked later in the fourth round, followed by fifth-round pick Ricky Wagner, and offensive lineman from Wisconsin.Ricky Wagner.
Notre Dame defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore and offensive lineman Ryan Jensen of Colorado State-Pueblo went in the sixth round.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.