Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Ravens take CB Marc Anthony in 7th round
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 8:30pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have taken cornerback Marc Anthony in the seventh round of the NFL draft.
Anthony, who played at California, was taken at No. 247 overall -- the team's fourth and final compensatory pick.
Earlier in the seventh round, the Super Bowl champions selected Elon wide receiver Aaron Mellette, a 6-foot, 217-pounder who scored 18 touchdowns last season.
Baltimore's first pick Saturday was Ohio State defensive end John Simon in the fourth round. Harvard fullback Kyle Juszczyk was picked later in the fourth round, followed by fifth-round pick Ricky Wagner, and offensive lineman from Wisconsin.Ricky Wagner.
Notre Dame defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore and offensive lineman Ryan Jensen of Colorado State-Pueblo went in the sixth round.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.