Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Ravens take WR Mellette in 7th round of NFL draft
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 8:10pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have selected wide receiver Aaron Mellette in the seventh round of the NFL draft.
Mellette, who played at Elon, was taken 238th overall. In 2012, Mellette started all 11 games and caught 97 passes for 1,398 yards and 18 touchdowns.
The 6-foot-2, 217-pounder was the first of Baltimore's two picks in the seventh round. The Ravens also had a compensatory pick at No. 247 overall.
Earlier Saturday, the Ravens selected Ohio State defensive end John Simon, Harvard fullback Kyle Juszczyk, Wisconsin offensive lineman Ricky Wagner, Notre Dame defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore and offensive lineman Ryan Jensen of Colorado State-Pueblo.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.