Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Ravens take WR Mellette in 7th round of NFL draft
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 8:10pm EDT
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) -- The Baltimore Ravens have selected wide receiver Aaron Mellette in the seventh round of the NFL draft.
Mellette, who played at Elon, was taken 238th overall. In 2012, Mellette started all 11 games and caught 97 passes for 1,398 yards and 18 touchdowns.
The 6-foot-2, 217-pounder was the first of Baltimore's two picks in the seventh round. The Ravens also had a compensatory pick at No. 247 overall.
Earlier Saturday, the Ravens selected Ohio State defensive end John Simon, Harvard fullback Kyle Juszczyk, Wisconsin offensive lineman Ricky Wagner, Notre Dame defensive end Kapron Lewis-Moore and offensive lineman Ryan Jensen of Colorado State-Pueblo.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.