Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Browns use last pick on OL Gilkey
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 7:50pm EDT
AP Sports Writer
BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- The Cleveland Browns used their final pick in the NFL draft to select Chadron State offensive lineman Garrett Gilkey.
The 6-foot-5, 318-pound Gilkey is the second straight Division II player taken by Browns, who used their first pick of the seventh round on defensive end Armonty Bryant from East Central Oklahoma.
Gilkey started 12 games at left tackle last season, but he's mobile enough to play anywhere on the line and could move inside to guard in the pros.
He's the only offensive player taken by the Browns, who traded two picks on Saturday for selections in the 2014 draft.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.