Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Browns use last pick on OL Gilkey
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 7:50pm EDT
AP Sports Writer
BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- The Cleveland Browns used their final pick in the NFL draft to select Chadron State offensive lineman Garrett Gilkey.
The 6-foot-5, 318-pound Gilkey is the second straight Division II player taken by Browns, who used their first pick of the seventh round on defensive end Armonty Bryant from East Central Oklahoma.
Gilkey started 12 games at left tackle last season, but he's mobile enough to play anywhere on the line and could move inside to guard in the pros.
He's the only offensive player taken by the Browns, who traded two picks on Saturday for selections in the 2014 draft.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.