Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Browns use last pick on OL Gilkey
Saturday - 4/27/2013, 7:50pm EDT
AP Sports Writer
BEREA, Ohio (AP) -- The Cleveland Browns used their final pick in the NFL draft to select Chadron State offensive lineman Garrett Gilkey.
The 6-foot-5, 318-pound Gilkey is the second straight Division II player taken by Browns, who used their first pick of the seventh round on defensive end Armonty Bryant from East Central Oklahoma.
Gilkey started 12 games at left tackle last season, but he's mobile enough to play anywhere on the line and could move inside to guard in the pros.
He's the only offensive player taken by the Browns, who traded two picks on Saturday for selections in the 2014 draft.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.